Survey Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
1. The Holiday Architects survey prize draw (the “prize draw”) is open to selected participants residing in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
2. The prize draw is not open to employees of A&D Holidays Ltd (the Promoter), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
3. Following completion of the survey, participants who supply their name and contact email will be entered into the prize draw. Entry into the prize draw is free.
4. All entries must be submitted via the survey and only one entry into the prize draw is permitted per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. The winner shall be the named respondent on the randomly selected winning survey submission.
5. The Prize Draw opens at 12:00 GMT on 13th November 2021 and closes at 23:45 GMT on 24th November 2021. Entries received outside of this time period will not be accepted.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
7. The 5 winners will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these prize draw Terms and Conditions. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 29th November 2021.
8. The 5 winners will each receive an Amazon voucher to the value of £50.00.
9. The winners will be notified by email on or before 1 December 2021 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize.)
10. The prize will be sent to the winners by post within 14 days of response to the notification of their win.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
12. The prize is supplied by Amazon. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The Promoter must make available information that indicates that a valid prize draw took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of prize winners to anyone who writes to Marketing Team, Holiday Architects, Knapp Lane, Parker Court, Cheltenham GL50 3QJ (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter (Marketing Team,Holiday Architects, Knapp Lane, Parker Court, Cheltenham GL50 3QJ). In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is A&D Holidays Ltd, Knapp Lane, Parker Court, Cheltenham GL50 3QJ.